Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 2009 - JOINT MASTER MASON DEGREE

Last night the Lodge held a joint Master Mason degree with Sutherland Lodge No. 174, our neighbor to the north of us in Palm Harbor (my old Lodge). 33 Brothers attended. We should have had better attendance, but I think the rains discouraged people from attending. It was a good degree and I sat in the East for the first section. One of the things I found encouraging was how everyone wanted to pitch in to help. Virtually everyone participated in the degree, in both large and small roles. As for me, I am always glad to see 12 FC in the degree.

Dunedin raised three Brothers last night and Sutherland raised one; translation: it was a long night. Even though we started at 7:00pm, I didn't get home until 11:00pm. Everyone did their job which simplified cleanup afterwards and made it a fun evening. For more information on the degree, click HERE.

Next up: An EA Degree on Monday.

Stay tuned!
Until next time.
All the Best,
Tim Bryce, PM, MPS, MMBBFMN
timb001@phmainstreet.com
Dunedin Lodge No. 192 F.& A.M.
http:/www.dunedin192.org/
Dunedin, FL, USA
"For the Good of the Order"

No comments:

Post a Comment