Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 25, 2009 - FESTIVE BOARD FOLLOW-UP

I thought I would share the following e-mail I just received from one of the Brothers who attended Monday's Festive Board:

I just wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed the dinner and the speaker last night. My wife was very impressed with what he had to say. She is very involved in our church and has taken a lot of heat about me being a Mason. When she heard that Norman Vincent Peal was a Mason, her ears perked up. Now she is loaded for bear the next time one of the pillars of the church gives her grief about me being a Mason. She understands what Masonry is all about, but a lot of people just think we are a cult with all of our secrets. Anyway, she really enjoyed herself, and told my daughter, that she missed a good program.

This is one of the reasons why we are holding these sessions. Thanks for the input.

Until next time.

All the Best,
Tim Bryce, PM, MPS, MMBBFMN
timb001@phmainstreet.com
Dunedin Lodge No. 192 F.& A.M.
http:/www.dunedin192.org/
Dunedin, FL, USA
"For the Good of the Order"

No comments:

Post a Comment