Thursday, June 4, 2009

June 4, 2009 - A COMPLIMENT FROM THE PHILIPPINES

Over the weekend, I received the following e-mail from an American Brother who is over visiting in the Philippines. I have omitted his name and Lodge to maintain his anonymity. I thought you might find this of interest:
- - - -
Greetings Brother!

I hope you still remember me. Let me refresh your memory. I am (Brother X) from (Lodge XX). Actually, I am the only Filipino in the lodge. You were present during my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degrees.

Presently, I am here in the Philippines. I have visited and attended a few lodges here. Unfortunately, there is a conflict between Grand Lodges over here: the Grand Lodge of the Philippines (GLP) and the Independent Grand Lodge of the Philippine Islands (IGLPI), and I attended the latter. I specifically do not know the said conflict between them. All I know is that they do not recognize each other.

When the IGLPI handed me some of its newsletters, I was amazed to see your name and your writings in it. They use your articles for inspiration and guidance. The IGLPI is still young and trying to make a stand. Well, I am just stating this based only on my observations.

I am writing to you because I told them that I have seen you and I know you personally. They were surprised to hear it. I even mentioned to them that I have your signature in my Bible. I am delighted to know that I am acquainted with the one whom they are getting their articles from.

I hope that you continue to give inspiration and enlightenment to our fellow Brothers. Keep up the good work!

May the blessings of the Grand Architect of the Universe dwell upon us!

With Brotherly love,
(Brother X)
- - - -

They may not like me over here, but I guess they love me overseas!

Until next time.

All the Best,
Tim Bryce, PM, MPS, MMBBFMN
timb001@phmainstreet.com
Dunedin Lodge No. 192 F.& A.M.
http:/www.dunedin192.org/
Dunedin, FL, USA
"For the Good of the Order"

No comments:

Post a Comment