Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009 - MONTANA 3-7-77

I was the guest speaker for our April "Festive Board" where I told the story of "Montana 3-7-77" which describes the role Freemasonry played in bringing law and order to Montana in the 1860's. This was based on a paper I wrote in 2003. For the Festive Board I created an MS Powerpoint presentation to help me tell the story which was well received.

It's actually an interesting story; one which Hollywood should be interesting. If you're interested in reading it, you can find it on the Internet by clicking HERE. I hope you enjoy it.

Until next time.

All the Best,
Tim Bryce, PM, MPS, MMBBFMN
timb001@phmainstreet.com
Dunedin Lodge No. 192 F.& A.M.
http:/www.dunedin192.org/
Dunedin, FL, USA
"For the Good of the Order"

No comments:

Post a Comment